SonShine Learning Center Luther has immediate openings for early childhood educators and care providers. There are opening for all age groups for aides, assistant teachers, and teachers.
Benefits and Pay
- Child care and preschool: free for at least one child pending availability.
- Education: $1,000 per semester toward related course work with one year contract.
- Health and dental insurance: available after 30 days of full-time (40 hours per week) employment. SonShine pays 50% of monthly premium for employee.
- Other: diverse group of fun and supportive staff!
- Paid time off (PTO): one week per year first year.
- Holiday pay: in addition to one week of PTO, full time employees receive nine paid holidays per year.
- Play and have fun with the little ones throughout the day.
- Read stories to the children.
- Make observational notes.
- Change diapers.
- Assess children’s development using developmental checklists provided for you.
- Build strong partnerships with parents, guardians, and caretakers through consistent, effective verbal and written communication.
- Update children’s records using tablets and computers.
- Maintain a neat and organized classroom.
- Follow SonShine policies and procedures and MN Rule 3 Licensing requirements.
- Meet with parents for conferences at least twice each year.
- Email families as needed.
- Attend monthly staff meetings. You are paid while attending staff meetings and all required training sessions.
If you want to help us uplift children and support families, send us your resume.
Must be available to work from 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. You will be scheduled for 40 hours within that window. Temporary exceptions may be made for school and other high priority obligations. Candidates able to work anytime between 6:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. will be considered first.
Job Opening Date
These positions are available immediately. To apply send us an inquire here with three times that you are available to interview.